CLICK ME

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Being A Mother

I read few amazing stories of mothers on the net today, make me teary and thinking, Am I a good mother? Am I a good daughter to my mother,? Am I a good granddaughter to my grandmother? The truth is, it is never an answer. Each question that I asked myself ended up with reasons not quite the cause. But one thing for sure, being a mother doesn't make you a good daughter or grand daughter but will always make you the best in your children's interest. So I can understand that my mother or even my grandmother will never expect me to be the best daughter or granddaughter in the world, but they can be proud if I am the best mother to my children. Mother's love, it is beautiful in a way that it does not only benefit you but the whole world! Thanks mak and opah, for making it possible for me to love, unconditionally.

When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child. ~Sophia Loren,Women and Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment