CLICK ME

Friday, February 11, 2011

Why Is He Never Jealous?


Me : You know, never ever say other woman is pretty in front of your girlfriend
Him: Why?
Me: We get jealous of things like that
Him: Did you get jealous?
Me: Sometimes, if I don't know that person
Him: Like?
Me: I'm sleepy, good night.
Him: Come on, you started it, tell me who!
Me: Some people that I don't know and don't like
Him: Like my school friends and ex girlfriends? Come on, it so long ago and ex is 'EX'
Me: How do you feel if I say "Ooooh she is sooooo pretty, she likes goddess to my eyes!"
Him: What? I just trying to tell you how boy that age would feel, and you also always tell about how good looking and handsome your friends are, some are too handsome to be straight that they have to be gay!
Me: Are you kidding me? You know I didn't mean it that way!
Him: Baby, you know you are pretty to me, I am just telling how I feel when I am a boy that time, I don't feel they are pretty anymore now.
Me: Okay, but you should feel glad that I am jealous, that's mean I love you and don't want to share your attention
Him: I know..
Me: Don't you get jealous or feel anything if I talk to other guys?
Him: I feel it but I know who you are so its okay
Me: But do you get jealous?
Him: I wish you give me some attention sometimes if we are with friends
Me: Okay, but jealous?

Note: I don't want possessive Bf but jealous could be good once in a while, make me feel that he doesn't want to share me with anyone. I do get jealous, but for good reason.And jealous make me wants to be better for him. So jealous is good as long as it brings you closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment