CLICK ME

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

4 Years!!! Are we Awesome Or What?

I love Labor Day!

First of all, because it's public holiday and second of all because it's PUBLIC HOLIDAY! I've been so stressed out at work recently I need a lay off.

Another reason to love Labor Day is, it's a day before my anniversary with John. Couldn't believe that we've been together for four freaken' awesome years! I am astounded at my level of loyalties with this man. Ok Ok I admit you caught me eyeing some other guys on the magazine few times, or ogling at Johnny Depp picture with my jaw dropped oftentimes. But I love this man (John to be precise), he make me feel that I belong somewhere.

I better stop now before you guys vomit blood with all these gooey details of my love life. Till next time, Happy Labor Day!

p/s: There's no better way to spend your day off sprawling in front of tv with a nice beer!

Chow!

Pixie
Aren't we perfect for each other?! :)

1 comment:

  1. Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
    Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

    Oh ya, di sana anda bisa dengan bebas mendowload music, foto-foto, video dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

    ReplyDelete