CLICK ME

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

$ Final Day - The Day 7 : King of The DAy $

Bobotie with tomato sambal

today, the King of the Day - the 7th day. Finally it comes to the end, My 7 days of Love. It is hard as I am not a housewife who has lots of time to do things like this. But I made it, and it does make us closer and appreciate each other.

I supposed to make him breakfast on bed and really treat him like a king, but lots of things happen, so I just can afford to make him a South African dish called Bobotie. I just followed the recipe and enjoying it. Mr. Boyfriend said it tastes nice.

For MR. Boyfriend, I take this opportunity to let you know that I come across many people in my life, but in you, I see the person I want to be with. Ek is lief vir jou.

“It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return, but what is the most painful is to love someone and never find the courage to let the person know how you feel.”



No comments:

Post a Comment