CLICK ME

Monday, March 22, 2010

~ Day 4 : Companionship ~


Dear, if you change, I’ll never choose again;

Sweet, if you shrink, I’ll never think of love;

Fair, if you fail, I’ll judge all beauty vain;

Wise, if too weak, more wits I’ll never prove.

Dear, sweet, fair, wise,-change, shrink, nor be not weak;

And on my faith, my faith shall never break.

Earth with her flowers shall sooner heaven adorn;

Heaven her bright stars through, earth’s dim globe shall move;

Fire heat shall lose, and frosts of flame be born;

Air, made to shine, as black as hell shall prove:

Earth, heaven, fire, air, the world transformed shall view,

Ere I prove false to faith, or strange to you.

-John Dowland-

I started day 4 by giving him Ferrero Roche and prunes to have during meeting in HQ today. Sweet and sour, just like how our life is. After office hour, we met in Borneo Rainforest, Sunway then we went for some aromatherapy massage. Simple yet relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment