CLICK ME

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Day 2 - AFFECTION

What is love without affection. Its like perfume without smells. empty.
So for the 2nd day, the theme is AFFECTION. After scratching my head I decided that today I am going to show my affection on him by being super romantic, meaning every hour I am going to send him love sms without fail.
I started with giving him Love Song CD. Instrumental. Really a nice CD. and it's not even from a famous singer, just a cover version from one group performing in a cafe. I really recommend it for a love gift.


nice eh

In case that anyone need a love quote, these are all the message that i send him (he is so full of emotion each time he gets my message). Cheers.


8.00am
If I can say nice things about u by counting each star on the sky, I'll cover the whole Universe.


9.00am
They say 1000 words about you, but i only have 3, I . Love . You


10.00
When I see you smile and I know it's not for me, that is when i miss you the most


11.00
To be your friend is all I ever wanted, to be your lover is all I ever dreamed.


12.00
There was a time when the world is closing down on me, I thought that it's going to be the end of me, then I see you. And it's the beginning...


13.00
I laugh, I love, I hope, I try I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry. And I know you do the same things too, So we're really not that different, me and you.


14.00
I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you


15.00
The best thing about me is you.


16.00
For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart.
It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.



17.00
Sometimes the eyes cant see the great things. That's why I close my eyes when I kiss you.


18.00
love maybe blind, but true love open your eyes.


19.00
There are times when you are busy and ignore me and least deserves my love, that is when i will love you more because that is when you need me the most.


20.00
I have something important to tell you before I forget, I LOVE YOU.


and Finally, I put a rose under his pillow and gave him before he sleeps.


Later days...
p/s: remember to read what happen on the 3rd day
:)

2 comments: