CLICK ME

Thursday, October 27, 2011

So What if I Have A Big Feet?!!

You know what they said about a person who have big feet?

They wear big shoes of course!

If I am happened to be the other "dominating chauvinist gender", maybe I won't mind having a big feet, but as a gentle young lady, it is actually not preferrable to have big feet. Look how they describe people with big feet, the ugly step sister in Cinderella, they all are well..ugly. Oh and the hassle that you have to go through in finding shoes that you want! Always I come across a few shoes that I am dying to have, pointed stilettos (who doesn't), sexy boots, shoes the kind of Lady Gaga best friend etc etc etc, but it turns out that they don't have my size. Few of the sales girl or worse, sales guy that give me this look that screamed "you not so gentle lady with big feet", and some are even nastier by trying to shove my feet in shoes that are meant for baby I think!

I guess it will be easier if I live in western country, with everyone wearing big shoes, I will look 2 times smaller!


My pointed red stilettos are size 9! embarrassing....

No comments:

Post a Comment