CLICK ME

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Back Ache Treatment - An Eventful Day


I hurt my back last weekend while gardening, so this week Mr.BF took me to the chiro-practitioner nearby our house. I never been to one, and it scare me off. I heard they said that the doctor will adjust your spine and make all this "krirk" sound with your bones. The truth is, it's really fun! (the fact that the doctor is cute helps a little) He gave me three treatments. First is the cold treatment using ice packs and some machine that I don't know the name, then the heat treatment and last one is the most thrilling one, he adjusted the spine! The verdict? I feel whole lot better after that!

This is the address if you are interested to do it

Note: Have you done it before? How it goes?

No comments:

Post a Comment