CLICK ME

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Moral Down The Company?????

What is the definition of MORAL?
One of my officemate said that I am Moral down the company just because he thought I take leave regularly. What the hell?? I won Miss Healthy of the Company because I never take MC. Just because he is too stupid to read the noticeboard that shown all the staff activities he THINK he has the right to go and talk bad about other people. Well listen here you piece of nincompoop brain, please just see who you talking about. Clearly, it is not my fault that you don't have anything to do during office time, because you are not clever enough to figure it out that people don't trust you to do a job. So please go and amuse yourself with your story because IT'S NOT WORKING FOR ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment