CLICK ME

Monday, December 27, 2010

Loneliness is a body without soul

Last 19th December Mr.BF went back to South Africa to celebrate Christmas with his family. I am so happy as he got to spend time with them. I know that absence make the heart grows fonder but I couldn't escape from feeling lonely and crazily missing him. Anyway, to make useful of this time that I am alone, I am booked with few projects (that I created myself) which is do a make over on the house. I'm talking about major make over. I hope he will like it when he come back.
Anyway, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Hope Santa be nice to you all and make your dreams come true. As for me, I think I am being naughty a lot this year, so I keep my finger cross for my dreams.
 P/s: I found this new website about all English Idioms. Love it. Have a look here.

No comments:

Post a Comment