CLICK ME

Monday, February 22, 2010

@ Tag from Florancesy @

1 - adakah anda rasa HOT???

(do u think u r hot???)

~ ermmm...all the times, hahahahha

2 - upload wallpaper pc/laptop yang anda guna sekrang!
(upload the wallpaper pc/laptop that you use now)

3 - cerita pasal gambar
(tell about the picture)

~I love painting, so every week will change the wallpaper according to the painting that I love.

4 - bila kali terakhir anda mkn pizza?
(when is the last time u ate pizza)
~ermmm before CNY, a lunch treat from Uncle Meng Nilai Workshop.

5 - lagu terakhir anda dengar
(the last song you heard)

~ Wild Thing from The Troggs (Mr.Boyfriend always sing me this song coz he said I make his heart sing hehhee)

6 - ape yg anda buat selain menyelesaikan tag ni
(what else u do other than answering this tag)
~ Correcting the grammar mistakes for my company MR MRM report.

7 - selain nama sendiri, anda di panggil nama ape
(other than your real name, what people call you)
~ hmm that depends. My family call me Yong (means the first kid), my UiTM friends call me Annaconda (the big snake) because I am sleek hahahhahaha. someone call me Q coz i am cool like cucumber according to him and other than that just call me Azwana or Anna.


8 - tag lg 8 org
(tag 8 people)
hmmm...i don't have anyone to tag other than my girl Flo.


9- berikan 5 yg anda tau tentang org yg mengtag anda
(tell 5 things about people who tag you)
1.Flo is my office mate
2.Sarawakian
3.Very pretty
4.good heart (we cry together one time. so funny thinking bout it)
5.Love shopping

10 - persamaan antara KAMBING dan LEMBU
(Similarities of goat and cow)

~ Both have horns and tails???

11 - prasaan anda wat tag ni
(how do u feel doing this tag)

~ Ok like it

12 - adakah anda tau si razman itu sengal
(do u know that razman is a jerk)

~ who the hell is he

20 - GAY or LESS
(gay or lesbian)
~ neither both, both have no problems having friends with


4 comments:

  1. hahahahaa...weh part nangis tu jgn ko citerkan balik...klaka..hehehehehe.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. tak kelakar sangat la, lebih kepada menyayat hati

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...pixie, how can u manage 3 blogs?? :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahhaa..that is easy, one is about me, one is about being a mother and one is my dedication to people. nothing is impossible

    ReplyDelete